Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant activate my sim

I just received my new phone (13 pro max) and the new sim. I’ve managed to transfer my data from my old phone to my new one but i’m having trouble activating my sim. It’s not working and im not sure what to do

SamihaP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of contract

I have bought a new phone on O2, need to cancel old contract.

Cutepig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying The Airtime By Direct Debit

Ive got an airtime bill and a device plan.02 have all by bank details on my account but for some 'unknown reason' they only take the device plan by direct debit and not the airtime.I have DESPERATLY been tring to contact anyone at 02 to pay this bill...

Wootty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New legislation?

I’ve heard that new legislation allows you to change tariff, move between networks etc. when your airtime contract ends but still have an outstanding amount on your device plan, is this right?

Resolved! New customer

Hi I’ve been told my order has been referred but I’ve had no email with the number I’m suppose to call , I don’t suppose one of you guys have it ?

LUMC_0102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charged on bill

I have a sim only plan where I pay £16 a and today I have been charged £31.99 I have not used any extra data or made extra calls. This is the second time you have over charged me

Ivory82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharer Plans

I have just changed my tariff as I saw sharer plans advertised but I have no idea how to set it up, the online guide doesn't help as there is no link in my account to set it up as described in the article. Looking online it says they are soon to be d...

JemHol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hello I’ve recently purchased an new phone contract yesterday an I’m yet to here back whether or not I’ve been accepted for the contract ? is their any way I can try an get it chased up as I’m worried my phone won’t come it was suppose to arrive befo...

LUMC_0102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt

Why is it so difficult to get my data doubled using Volt on my O2 SIM only contract as I’m both an O2 & VirginMedia broadband customer?

Elliotj1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos