Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I want cancel my account

Hi I would like my monthly payment,because I not use that card anymore,because I out of England, thank you

Ovidijus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refused a refund

Hi, so nearly 2 years ago I took out a sim only contract for a Iwatch that I had purchased from apple. After two days of both receiving my iwatch and taking out the contract with o2 I learned the watch was no good and would not function properly as I...

Resolved! Useless

Why am I still being charged? Why is the tariff still active? And why did I receive written confirmation that I was not liable for the charges yet was charged AGAIN the very next day after the date on letter? And why can I not get any response from t...

Gix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 have stopped me getting a mortgage, by now their error!

my mortgage application has been refused last minute due to a default being placed on my credit account from O2.This is down to a missed payment of £24.35 occuring 10 months AFTER i attempted to close the account over the phone. On the 22nd of Octobe...

SamM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty

Does anyone else struggle to get through to anyone at all at o2 Customer Services? I have a simple question I want to ask, that my O2 number is not recognised, yet I am being charged a monthly bill!! Anyone got any advice...AURA is basically as usefu...

Resolved! Track order

Hello, on the 01/01/2022 i order a new contract phone iPhone 12 Pro Max, I have paid the upfront payment of £30 and I have not heard anything from the delivery service? it’s been 5 working days with no update? When I go on my account it says there is...

Resolved! return a product

Hi I need to return the Galaxy 4 watch I have just bought I seem to be allergic to it, it burns my skin when I wear it.

Rachel15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help settling device payment plan

I have seen a better deal on O2 for the monthly payments than I currently have and by some miracle managed to get through to O2 chat. They told me before I transition to the new tariff based on the deal, I have to settle what's left on my Device Plan...

Viktorija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill and order

Hello, My name is Yewande SHODUNKE, order no: Msxxxxxxxxx. Ordered 2 phones from your company on the 22nd of December, 2021. Called your team reporting that orders has not been delivered, l was reassured that it will this week. Orders not received ti...

Resolved! Set up LTE on Galaxy Watch 3?

How do I go around setting up the LTE on my Galaxy Watch3. I have scanned scanned esim and it's all enabled via the Watch settings.It keeps saying standalone - emergency calls only but I can't get it to receive calls/texts unless connected by Bluetoo...

StephenS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos