Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help settling device payment plan

I have seen a better deal on O2 for the monthly payments than I currently have and by some miracle managed to get through to O2 chat. They told me before I transition to the new tariff based on the deal, I have to settle what's left on my Device Plan...

Viktorija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill and order

Hello, My name is Yewande SHODUNKE, order no: Msxxxxxxxxx. Ordered 2 phones from your company on the 22nd of December, 2021. Called your team reporting that orders has not been delivered, l was reassured that it will this week. Orders not received ti...

Resolved! Set up LTE on Galaxy Watch 3?

How do I go around setting up the LTE on my Galaxy Watch3. I have scanned scanned esim and it's all enabled via the Watch settings.It keeps saying standalone - emergency calls only but I can't get it to receive calls/texts unless connected by Bluetoo...

StephenS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data plan

Hican anyone tell me how cancel my data plan on my iPad, i pay £10 a month for this but i am not using it.

Dunnie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14 day return period help?

So I recently upgraded to the pixel 6 pro, I've had it for a week and I just can't get used to android if I'm being honest. I know I can return it within 14 days and change it, does that require a credit check? And is it all done there and then?

Noxa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring my husbands o2 PAYG number to my o2 Contract

Hi everybody, I hope someone can help. Both my husband and myself have o2 PAYG phones. I was offered and took a deal with Virgin Media Volt Bundle which came with an o2 contract sim with unlimited everything. The VM contract is in my name. I have bee...

Irene93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail from abroad

HiI cannot access my VM from Africa. Tried 901, 1780 and when I dial +447802 090 100, it says not authorised. I added the travel Bolt on service, but no luck. Someone please help.

Roazm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network coverage for two days noe

Extremely unhappy haven't been able to for two days now make calls or receive calls or even text or receive texts I am waiting for important calls regarding my health had nothing but problems with your service I can't even phone customer services as ...

Hazy88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xnet peak calls.

I signed to a unlimited airtime paymothy and I just had a look at my standard charges and found out that there is xnet peak calls and and I have no idea what it is. So does anyone know what it is and now it works?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need invoice

Please would it be possible for o2 to email me a copy of my invoice stating when I obtained my new phone, invoice date and showing where I got the phone from and what make/style of phone, Samsung needs to see invoice as I am trying to claim my free c...

Tyson100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos