Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Get out of contract

I switched to O2 a month ago but the network is atrocious! I rarely have phone signal or 4G. I took out a 24 month sim only deal but I can’t suffer 2 years of this. Is there anyway I can get out of this contract?

Ricky-A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I've paid my bill still i owe money 

Resolved! Phone not charging

My Samsung A71 isn't charging. It isn't even a year old. It's a brand new charger, no dirt or debris and not dropped etc!

Resolved! O2 Travel in Inclusive Zone

I'm looking at upgrading to a new sim-only plan that will include O2 Travel in Inclusive Zone bolt-on for an upcoming US trip. The only reference I can see on new sim-only plans to O2 Travel in Inclusive Zone is with Volt. Is there any way to get thi...

Barneyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected Extra Charge After Leaving

Hi Can someone explain to what has happened or what I did wrong. I recently left O2 after a 2 year contract which ended on 25 November. This was my first contract, which I only signed up to as I received a large amount of cashback as I am a very low ...

Resolved! Re: Request A New Sim Card

Dear Sir/Madame,I’m hereby writing to you to request a New SIM card as I have lost my Sim Card pls can I request a New Sim Card to be send to my address. Thank you

RASHID by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! copies of previous bills

How do I download copies of previous bills, I need previous 18 months. Used to be able to download them, I can now only get previous 6 months. When did this change??

Bryan26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos