Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hello

[phone number removed by mod - please don't post personal details]  

Resolved! Cancel Disney+

I was given an extra of 3 months Disney + and I want to make sure it’s cancelled. O2 keep sending me a code to my iPad number which I cannot access. Could anyone help please

Liz121 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade charges

Good morning, 

Benton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong address showing as delivery address

 I’ve just ordered an upgrade and they deliver address chosen was my new address but the address on the order status section of my o2 is showing my old address. I’ve rung o2 super and they say on their end it says my new address but I’m still worried...

1F8285A0-526F-4573-8F3E-8418B818A992.png
SC7639 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oneplus 10 on contract

Will O2 have the oneplus 10 on contract when it is released in the UK?

Daffy101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A tivatio failure

Successful on line registration for sim only but the activation email reply from O2 insists my number is already in use and to choose another no phone no - what is that all about?

Maddy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel to Dubai

Hi I pay monthly and I’m going to Dubai for a week tomorrow. According to my O2 app, my O2 Travel is ‘active’. Does this mean I do not need to take any action? And that I will automatically get charged a daily fixed amount whenever I call/text while ...

Klwilds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hi I have lost the SIM card which I’m still being charged for can I cancel it pleas

Sara8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos