Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cap on bill

I want a £0 cap on my bill so it never goes over many thank kyle 

87Kyle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

Hi I want to add a spending cap to my account 

Mark38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Email address

I previously had the 20% NHS discount but I’ve just upgraded and when I re register on O2 open my NHS email address, which has been changed from previous one, is not being accepted. It ends @aapct.scot.nhs.uk. I am based in Ayrshire and Arran health ...

BM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uu

Hi I am looking for unlimited data

Anna78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I canceled both my O2 mobile number but I'm still getting billed!

On December the 17th 2021 I called the O2 customer service to cancel both my mobile lines as I moved abroad and no longer needed them. I was told that I would be charged up to the 16th of January 2022 due to the 30 days notice period. But I keep gett...

RicardoS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 20% discount

I recently changed my phone and on my bill I have noticed that there is no 20% loyalty discount anymore why

Mccar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account holder passed away

Hi there,Unfortunately, my mother, who is the account holder passed away last February and as I was the person using the account and paying the bill (on time). My mum took the contract out for me when I was young and has had it for years, and we just...

Fran_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from monthly to PAYG

Hi. I’m currently a pay monthly (contract) customer but have paid off my plan and have decided to go to pay as you go until my phone gives up the ghost. Yesterday I ordered a new (PAYG) SIM via ringing customer services. Today my data has been cut of...

ImogenVC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello, was wondering if you can help. I’m almost due an upgrade however my pgone is going extra slow and was wondering if there was anything u could do to help me get a new phone quicker even if we need to add the extra monthly payments to my new pho...

pac code

I am trying to leave o2 with both my mobile numbers one is mine and the other is my wifes i got a pac code just for my mobile number to leave but o2 will not give another one for my wifes number so she can take it with her to the new mobile phone pro...