Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

Wondering if I can get help, i have a monthly contract with o2 but want to upgrade a family member to an o2 phone and plan, is this possible to add to my contract or is it better to do it separately? Thanks

Hunter1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debt

Hi have just changed my 02 sim to another 02 sim which is cheaper, do I have to change my direct debit or will it change automatically many thks jk

Jk4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! From Pay as you go to pay monthly

Hi We ordered a pay monthly Sim. Got confirmation emails and sim. Popped it in and it even auto took over the number but we cannot make any calls because it still asks us to top-up. Calls are included in the pay monthly. So So frustrated, please help...

JouGat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

This might sound like stupid question but I’ve just received my phone upgrade. Do I need to put the new SIM card in or can I just put my old SIM card in the new phone?

Resolved! First bill question

So I have just been transferred by Virgin media to O2 haven't used the SIM yet only got it 3 days ago I have two queries. I was told my bill would be £25 per month on the O2 side of things yet my first bill comes to more than that? I was also told I'...

Resolved! Sim cards

My son has lost his sim card can i get a duplicate one with the same number?

Sharon11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone and sim card

Hi I have a new phone and sim card. I have not long set my phone up but for some reason the sim card is not able to make phone calls

Bethan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conference call

Hi there im new to 02 and i am on pay monthly tarriff but my conference calls not working how do i activate . Please can you help

EASY-NAS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos