Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Volt

I have been told I can’t have volt features as Virgin Media is not available at my address, how is it that I have been using Virgin for broadband for the past 3 years

Resolved! Keep my number

Hi my contract is over and I would like to keep my number

Martin16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CALLING MOBILES/LANDLINES FROM WITHIN EUROPE ZONE

When in - say - Republic of Ireland can I text/call landlines or mobiles in the Republic of Ireland as well as calling the UK as part of my package? Can I use data up to my limit? I pay monthly with a 20Gb data limit.The following has been copied fro...

DanMeehan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing data

Hi, I have two accounts and would like to share my data 

Simone3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

I’ve paid my bill but my phones still not back on yet and it’s been a few days

Sarah41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

I’ve got O2 travel which includes South Africa I think. Yet stil I got a message about charges and fees for calls, texts and MBs. Can someone help clarify?

132 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I’m due an upgrade on the 8th from the sim only contract so can I go into a store and ask for it or do I have to do it online

Jason1999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 is showing as Bill Paid, when I know it hasn't been paid, and won't let me pay them anything.

I've included a screenshot of what I can see when I log into my O2 account - now I know I have not paid £32.13 nor £27.12 - as there is no trace of this on my bank account, and I just know personally I've not made any payments. However, I know I did ...

Resolved! Call log history retrieval

Hi, how do I recover historical call log activity from my phone?I would like to accsess year 2021 and 2022 todate.

Max84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Just ordered an upgrade but they have put wrong colour on order and i cant get in gouch to ask to get it changed before despatched ?

ConnieMag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos