Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Delivery Query

I've just upgraded to a new Samsung phone and took advantage of an offer where I got a Samsung Chromebook with it. I got the phone next working day but still waiting for the Chromebook to arrive. Anyone have any advice on how long they had to wait to...

Flecky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to O2

Hi I have recently joined O2 and want to switch my existing number from existing provider. I have the PAC from existing provider. However, struggling to connect to O2 agent. There is no chat option coming and I am on phone since more than an hour but...

Dhanepud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Report Dispute

I was wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it takes to hear back from the Amendment Team?I am disputing a default that has been put on my account in December 2021 (which I was never advised of). This has affected my credit score significantly a...

ShelNap84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dancho

Hello, I can ask you to let me know the phone xxxxxxxxxxxx I will do the whole payment on January 25, why are you tying my hands Dancho [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Dancho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment plan

hi I am looking to get help with my payments as I have falling behind with being off work

Vicky89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal for 1 week

I have had no signal for one week now . I was told there was a problem with Peebles EH45 but am getting no signal in Edinburgh, where I am now . ( EH4 and EH12) Have tried all the trouble shooting to no avail . Now need urgent help

Avril2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need to speak to a person at o2 not automated

need to get in touch with o2 some how my phone has been disconnected over Christmas due not being able to pay my bill due to personal reasons I have no way of getting in touch with anyone to explain my situation, the numbers i have tried are automate...

KimWood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

More info (Highlight to read) Been abroad and just came back. Found out my phone is not working. Just paid my bill for last month now via my 02. Can my services be reconnected pleae

Sunday1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty phone.

Hello. Yesterday my phone kept turning on and off, not letting me click on apps, or let me text etc. Then it was stuck on the apple logo and the spinning loading sign for hours. I was going to reset my phone by connecting to a laptop later that day b...

Leah7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos