Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Could someone please tell me how long should take for me to receive my phone if it's out of stock but is being processed am a tad confused

Ki7sty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel a bolt on

I bought a data bolt on yesterday and didn't realise my data renewed soon so don't need it but I can't find anywhere to cancel it, does anyone know how to cancel it without ringing them??

Ymasxatl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sri Lanka

Please could someone advise the best way to use my phone on my holiday to Sri Lanka for two weeks on 24/2/22

Noo123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why am I being charged for my first bill when I haven't received my new SIM card yet?

Resolved! 0800 numbers not appearing on my bill

Hi there I wandered if someone can help I called the national covid helpline 0800 several times in dec 2021/Jan 2021 I need evidence of these calls. I can’t seem to see them what can I do to get this log?

Jojode by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't make or receive any calls

Hello, I have not been able to make or receive any calls today ( text is fine). I have unlimited minutes and texts, I am not sure why this is ?

Resolved! Transfer to my original phone number

I was told on Friday that my number would be transferred by Monday afternoon The number is xxxxxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxxxxI have had this number all the time I been with Virgin mobile I am 80years old and I rely on my phone If not done soon I will cancel ...

1frank3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to release my daughter from my contract

I took out a family linked contract 4 yrs ago but I can't seem to unlink my daughter so she can still keep her number under her own contract. We never received any of the loyalty offers that we were sold in this contract.

jennoru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos