Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing date

Hi, please reach out as I want to change my billing date as I have switched jobs and my payments have moved date. Can we change them to the end of every month please? contact me back via email or phone number. thank you

Resolved! My bill

Hi I would like to know why my bill as jumped from £20 a month til £63.60 I know I get a active watch out so please could you look into many thanks rebbecca dykes

Resolved! O2 contract switched off

Hi there I was about a week late paying my o2 contract bill but paid it via the o2 banking app my outgoing calls have been switch off how long does it take to clear

Dmcc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change number

Ive just got my first contract with o2 but I would like to keep my old payg number. could someone help me how to do it please

Dave25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Messages - delay in getting through

Does anyone know why text messages sent between iPhones all using the O2 network are often delivered hours or even days late?It can't be reception, because a group message sent to 3 people in the same road/office and 2 get it straightaway and the oth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping Old Number

I received my new O2 sim through the post today (switching from Giff Gaff to O2).I have stuck it in the back of my phone and I now have a different, new, mobile number. At the time of ordering this new sim, I requested to keep my old number and sent ...

Resolved! Not great service

Ordered a sim on 2 Feb. It hasn't arrived but my bill that started same day has. Plus no actual help function. Not impressed. See a cancellation in the next 24 hours

Rachele by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

I would like to pay my phone bill as I missed a payment. However my phone has been cut off since January. Meaning I cannot call or text. How am I suppose to pay my phone bill as a single parent who lives on her own with no landline, if you’ve complet...

Billie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Persistent calls

I keep getting calls off 0330 088 7995 saying it’s O2 and do I want half price bills. Then asking for my details and bank etc. told them to email me if 02 then hear nothing. Anybody know of any of this and it must be a scam

JPBBLUE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos