Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! RPI Increase cut-off date

If I signed up to a new contract on Saturday will I face the RPI increase this year?

Deag by Level 9: Fired up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disgusting Customer service

17 years an o2 customer asked them for upgrade they said you need to pay £355.00 of you’re currant device so I asked could they wavie that as a good will gesture for a customer of 17 years they said no but I was told by another advisor that they do w...

simon23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

 hi guys I need really help one year I pay this number but I never use because I have old number I to be few times shop and explain noone can't help to stop pay this bills

Screenshot_20220213-173253_Chrome.jpg

Resolved! Pac

Hi so I have a question I currently have a pay monthly contract in my friends name. This contract has ended so we have agreed to I want to keep the number of this contract and take it to a new o2 set up in my name how di do this

Pedro8286 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + add on

I am thinking of adding Disney + the offer for is £2 off your bill does this start when you add this and you have to have the extra for 6 months?

Resolved! New O2 Customer No Order Updates

Hi I’m wondering if anyone could help me, I am a new O2 customer and bought the iPhone 13 pro on the 31st January and still haven’t had any updates whether I passed credit checks or not/when my order will be shipped.O2 have signed the agreement on th...

Resolved! Cap on my spending

I wish to put a cap on my spending please.

Dirk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Hi,I cancelled my pay monthly sim during by 14 day cooling off period a week or so ago. I was told that this has been accepted and a an email has been sent to their manager for it to be signed off. I did not receive any confirmation on this conversat...

Resolved! O2 insure

Is it possible to cancel my o2 insurance in the shop or does it have to be done over the phone?

Resolved! New phone / sim keep old number

I’ve got a new contract/sim phone and want to keep my old number I’ve text sim etc done all the follow instructions but seem to be on the new number not the one I want to keep what do I do

Hayleyp80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos