Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

Hi I have made a wrong payment to my account and need the amount refund to me

Resolved! Payment

Hi.every day chat online are busy.Please not close my account.I need change payment date.At the moment i pay every mouth date 21 but i am better date 10.Can you please change.My account is 1029690415Thank You.Can you please emeil me!

Ilze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hi, my account payments are consistently late due to a change in circumstances and I need to change my payment date to stop me being cut off 2 days before I get paid! Can't get a hold of anyone at all, customer service has been absolute trash so far

RW91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

contact 02 from abroad

I am not in Uk and I need to contact O2 regarding payment.I was over charged and I can’t pay the full amount of my bill I want to find a way to pay my debt.I am trying to use the chat on the app but is not working.My bill was due on the 20.Is there a...

Naty29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing data rollover

I have been charged 25 pound for sharing data rollover. I have no one to share my data with and have not used all my data this month what have i been charged for

Joanne15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium rate calls

I've been charged for apparently making premium rate call. I've never erceievd an invoice, or a list of the numbers calleed.

erlinda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any problems making calls

Has anyone else having problems making calls just now, I live in aboyne Scotland and desperately need to call the doctors but it says I'm being transferred because of a billing issue but it's been paid.

Andybf123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos