Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help

Hello I need help my phone is saying is saying I have no signal and won’t let me log in to my o2

Lozboz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debits

I have £26.83 DD for my mobile payments but another DD for £28 which I don't understand. There are no bolt ons showing in My O2 or extras for anything. The amount is the same every month. Any ideas what it may be? Is there a sports bolt on that I'm n...

Resolved! New phone

Hi. I had a New phone yesterday and had same number as my previous one. New SIM says no registered network. Does it take full 24 hours to register? Am I supposed do something?

Liz_Maria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No update

Morning,I order a pay monthly sim on Sunday but had no update, please can someone tell me what’s happening please. many thanks rebecca crosby

Becky83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 sharing data not working

I was advised my refresh plans across my 2 devices were able to be shared but they don't seem to be and no option to share data across the devices. I am looking to add another SIM but reluctant to do this if not possible to share the data across the ...

Rmsuff12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registering my new sim

I have spoken to someone from o2 today via twitter I have been sent a new sim catd as I had lost my phone.I have put the new sim in a phone and it is still not registered I have been without my phone now for 2 weeks this wednesday.

Bekkiboo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling airtime contract

Can I cancel my airtime contract to replace with another provider and keep the phone contract rather than paying what's owed in one lump sum?

Dave1007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Holiday to florida

Hiya, I'm off on holiday to florida in 3 weeks, do I need to tell o2? I'm on a monthly contract, will be abroad affect my tariff? Incur charges etc? Tried reading the help pages and got so confused! Thank you

Vrose86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S22 Ultra Upgrade

Hello.I currently have the S21 ultra and so badly want the s22 ultra. I know this is a long shot but I'm guessing there is no way at all to upgrade to the s22 ultra since I only got the s21 ultra last year and still have around 800 pound left and sel...