Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take for your contract to be delivered

I got a contract phone ordered it yesterday it’s now been shipped does anyone know how long it takes to get delivered if someone nice can help me that would be great thanks also I cannot find my other messages so cannot post it to them

HF2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Did not receive Apple Music code

I took out an iPhone pay monthly plan on **Personal info**22. I have the priority app on my phone. So far I have not received any text about redeeming the Apple Music offer. The o2 app says all advisors are busy. Can anyone offer any advice?

Resolved! Account Limit Reached

Anyone run into this problem. Tried to take 2 new phones for my Kids moving them over to O2. But was declined as Account Limit Reached. Thye tried in mine and my Wife's Name but both had the same issue. I have been trying to get an answer from O2 for...

kifty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim on 12 month sim only deal

Hi.is it possible to have an O2 Esim on a pay monthly (12month) sim only deal? Thanks in advance

Arty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed payment

Hi I recently ported my number out to another network, my account is cancelled I cannot log in, I'm getting messages to say my bill is overdue, when I call I'm on hold for 30 minutes then the line goes dead, How on earth do I get to speak to someone?...

Resolved! Sony Phones bending

I have a Sony Xperia 5 II. had it six or seven months. Its now bent. Sent to o2. they said £180 to repair not warranty. How can this not be warranty. I have said dont fix it I will contact sony direct. anyone ells having issues with this phone bendin...

Resolved! Can’t make calls or recibe calls or sms but my data works

I got a pay as u go sim from o2 with the big bundle of 10£ I have gone on holiday in Spain and it worked for a few days but not doesn’t seem to work the strange thing is that I can use the data and internet on it I have restarted my phone taken out t...

Abu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone

Sending mobile back hi I got a new contact but I'm not getting on with it I'm finding it slow and would like to swop it for another

Plant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos