Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill for airpods

Hi there, I’ve recently started a pay as you go for the airpod 3rd gen and I’m wondering if the money gets taken straight out my bank or if I have to pay on the app like I do my phone, I also need to know the day of the month the bill comes out, than...

Jesswells by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End 02 airti

After several attempts at trying to connect with an agent , I am not sure what to do.I am out of contract, but still being billed for airtime, which is not being used.

Ls05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot use my o2 app

Hi,I recently moved over from Virgin and got a pay monthly sim from yourselves. To keep my old number I believe I have to get the my o2 app and follow steps that way, nonetheless I was going to use the app for deals etc anyway. So, when I first made ...

Looqaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6 Months Disney Plus

Hii am currently switching to pay monthly. I was advised by the agent in the phone that I would get 6 months free Disney plus. But now logged into my O2 it is only offering me 1 month free. the agent has miss sold the package. Can I get the 6 months ...

Charlie14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No cellular data in Puerto Rico

Hi! I'm currently travelling and have had 3G and 4G working fine throughout my trip to the US so far, but since I got to Puerto Rico I've not had signal for data at all (the phone signal has been normal and I can see I'm on T-mobile network in the to...

Resolved! Contract ending

I pay monthly for my phone and my apple watch. I was just wondering how much i have to pay of my watch in order for me to swap my number over to another phone?

Tariff change and cost

Hi,I am going through the process of changing tariff, when I get to the end of filling in the online details, it asks for payment by card, but as an existing customer I already have a Direct Debit in place. Should this not just be a straight transfer...

Resolved! Late payment

I will be pay my bill on Friday sorry for late payment 

Iandavis9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

I ordered a samsung a32 for my girlfriend on pay monthly but its the wrong phone i would like to cancel it before its dispatched as its out of stock anyways please if possible

Resolved! Refund deposit

Hi everyone I’ve paid 375£ deposit. My first three bills are done. I’ve paid in full and there was no late fee charge on any one of them. I was late in 2 occasions but no late charge was implemented on any occasion. Will I be eligible to have my depo...

Sehar_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos