Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Device plan and wanting to change provider

Hi, I'm an 02 customer and still paying my device plan and airtime. I've been offered a good deal with EE on a sim only, I'm wondering If I can change provider but still pay my device plan with 02 off? Thanks.

Resolved! Bill

Hi I’ve just received a text message saying that my airtime bill will be £28.00. It is usually £38.00 I’m just checking to see if my bill has went down now. Thanks

Resolved! Out of contract and no one to communicate with

Hi. Been out of contract for over 12 months but paying full rate. My fault I know. Tried to call o2 on 150...if that's the correct number...no answer. Tried the app chat thingy...no good...nobody responded.So here goes..Looked at upgrade options via ...

Twosides by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Methods of contacting o2

I’ve lost my voice so I can’t call o2 on the phone, how else can I contact payment support team?

JL860909 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding sim

I ordered a sim but couldn't receive it yet, order number is [Personal details removed], now I want to know about the update of my order.

Address problem joining O2

Hi, I tried to join O2 on a pay monthly sim recently, but while entering my previous address for the credit check purposes the system shows that it cannot accept payments from this address. When I called O2 directly, they said this is typically what ...

Resolved! paying bill on old phone

I am going slightly mad! I need to pay a nbill fpr an old destroyed phone and I don#t know the password or any security details only the number. The link sent sends me back to my new phone. How do I pay the bill?

Resolved! Two contracts

I recently order two new contracts but only one has been processed. Ive tried to contact someone but apparently systems were down. Now i cant contact anyone only a bot that doesnt understand. One phone is on its way

matthew86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos