Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hello Dear O2 Community - About Payment;

Hello Dear O2 Community, My name ia Bora, I'm from Turkey/İstanbul. I'm International Transport Driver. I bought O2 1 month ago. Big Bundle(30€) The place where I bought it said that there is a 40€ payment from me for the renovation, but on O2's webs...

Bora by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Media Volt

Hi all, I hope someone can help, i have Virgin Broadband and am looking at getting an O2 Sim Only contract. I found a deal on uswitch for 20gb for £8 compaired to 5GB for £10 direct via O2. Does the volt offer still apply if i get my SIM only contrac...

Sbz93 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with tariff change + top up

I have changed my tariff from £30 to £10 big bundle and received a message. After that, I topped up by £10. However when I refreshed it is not showing my tariff has started including the previous bundle data rollover because of low balance (?) which ...

ruzan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing order

I still waiting my device to arrive where is it now I can’t trace the tracking of my order Your order detailsOrder Number: ms-xxxxxxxxxDelivery option: Next dayCost: £0.00Expected delivery date: 21/02/22Your Parcel/Tracking Number (Ident Code) is: xx...

Eufronie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit score

Hi, last year i have decided to transfer 2 of my mobile numbers from 3 to O2. The first one was in October 2021 and the second one in December 2021. My motivation was the quality of the Internet. I have discovered now that O2 made a hard check on my ...

RoxanaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi I have paid my airtime bill as well as the overdue bill and still says I need to make a payment why is this thanks

Fb-91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile data

I've paid my bill my phone is working but my sons has no mobile network so he can't text or call.

Debztar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed credit check

Really hoping for some help/advice! On Thursday I tried to take a new contract out with o2, through Mobile Phones Direct. After a few hours I received a notification from MPD to say I'd failed their security check so the order had been cancelled. No ...

K136 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Death of third party phone user

I bought a SIM Only for someone in my family. If a third party phone user sadly passed away would the main O2 account holder still liable for termination fees even if the third party phone user sadly passes away or would O2’s bereavement team waive t...

Phone97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cancelled my order

I cancelled my contract with you as you couldn't keep my number. You took 36 pounds from my account. Can you please reemburse me immediately.

Bongar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos