Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment

How soon  after bill arrives does it need paying

Allie4545 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad Decision

After leaving EE after taking out a virgin package with an O2 Sim since they tried to change me over I’ve had no mobile phone at all after numerous conversations with customer services they tell me they can’t do anything till Monday because they only...

Watty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract end

Hi...my contract ends on 31 March...would I be allowed to leave,then re join o2 with a sim only plan from a third party,as they are cheaper than o2 own deals...thanks

Dkcdkc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving Number Across

Hi,I’ve just got a new phone on o2 monthly contract. I already have an o2 monthly phone, and want to move that number onto the new phone. How can I do this? I didn’t want to just take the upgrade option on the existing contract as I didn’t want a 36 ...

Donutuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call charges when outside the EU.

I am currently in Costa Rica & somewhat confused by the message from O2 (see below). My query is whether I can use my phone outside free WiFi locations without incurring any extra charges to my pay monthly contract? “Welcome to COSTA RICA. Your tarif...

Resolved! Remove bolt-ons from my O2

Hello, Is there a way I could remove data bolt-ons from my account? It seems i can only swap them but can't delete them. Any help please thanks,Maria

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam phone number

Hirecently i made a very silly mistake.I am not very good in computers.I did not know i could speak to an O2 agent by calling 202.on the web i typed how to i speak to an O2 agent.A telephone no. 09040124693 came up.when i called it was a faint tape s...

desmond by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 5G settings for TCL HH500E

Can anyone help with setting up 5G with this router.Router TCL HH500EI have 5G coverage and a 5G sim card installed but the router is only detcting 4G - I think the APN settings are wrong but i'm not sure.. These are the current setting below. Profil...

Yoski1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet SIM Only o2 Open

Hi all, Went into the o2 store today to pick up a tablet only 5G SIM. Was told I could apply my o2 open discount to a tablet only SIM. Tried to enable it and says its not eligible. What gives? Do I go back to the shop and ask to cancel? The o2 SIM on...

MoAbbasi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos