Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi thereright my boyfriend got me this phone on a monthly contract but said it was on his contract but could get a separate phone so I don’t know how much the bill is or it’s not under my name but I wondered if I could pay this off and get my own? is...

Billie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G calls turned off

Had a pop up message on my phone from 02 saying 4G phone calls have been turned off on this phone by 02Anyone had this??

Danm27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill not claimed by o2

Hi all, my bill was due to be paid by Direct Debit on the 1st. This has not been claimed by o2, there has been no attempt of it coming out my bank account and there has been no bank holiday that I am aware of. The my o2 app says my bill is paid. Have...

new number

hi all, just had my number changed over the phone with o2, now iv got sim 1 not provisioned, can't call o2 up off my phone as it says no sim inserted. thanks liam

liam92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting more data

My phone has run out data. I have upgraded the contract, but that doesn't start for 7 days - the monthly payment date. However, the o2 website won't allow me buy a bolt-on of extra data to keep going until the upgrade. Until then, I have no mobile da...

CS3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Dubai

How much is it to use data whilst In Dubai. How do I prevent being stung with high charges

MikeE1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MISSOLD CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN AND O2

I ask virgin for a new contract and they said that the best deal was with a volt and they would give a free O2 sim card worth £25 , and free sports, For £96 for 18 months . I am a 87 year old women and house bound i love my tv. When they offered me t...

DORIS3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fobbed off

I reported an issue with O2 sept 21 dating back to at least April 21 since my initial contact they have never called my back at all even though they say they will. They have also promised to refund my contact 3 times never happened? They have given m...

Gez-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

I am a customer to O2 11years. Last month I changed payment date. They told everything is ok. But now I can't use my number. And I can't conect with O2 too

VZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos