Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Downgrade moving abroad

Helloi have moved to Australia and I would very much like to keep my number active as I’ve had it for 22 years and I assume the best way is downgrade to PAYG. I don’t want to pay monthly as I will be shortly signing a new contract in Oz. can you help...

Youngmoth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order review

Hi, I placed an order on Wednesday for a pay monthly phone however it said the order was being reviewed and would take 24 hours, nearly 6 days later I have heard absolutely nothing! My upfront payment is still pending in the bank! What is going on?!

Fathero by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hi there I phones earlier today add a one off 1GB of data and it still hasn’t been added to the phone number xxxxxxxxxxx can you help? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I have an outstanding bill I would like to try and discuss about moving the payment date up until my next wage

Resolved! Volt benefits

Just bought a 12 month sim and waiting for my data boost.. how long does it take. I am already with virgin media

Resolved! Order

Hi my order number is ms-319917137 could you tell me when i get a phone??

Pawel2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract period

how can i find out what my original pay monthly contract period was? 

Mark-A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bill

Why am I getting a bill when I don’t have a SIM card yet 

Jc11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim replacement

Please could you send a sim replacement for [Personal details removed] as i have lost my phone? Thank you

NicholasT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos