Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Alaska

Does anyone know why Alaska is excluded from USA under 02 Travel?What are the roaming rates for Alaska?

zjc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Silly Question

Hi, I know the answer but have to check, and there is no obvious way to send the question to customer service. Is it possible to add the end on my contract onto the start of my next one. I'm in the last 6 months of a 3 year contract and my phone is b...

Steve1974 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Should I cancel and reorder? :/

So... background is, Im not good with patience... I ordered the S22 Ultra in Green on 17th Feb and it said upto 2 weeks delivery... however, if I cancel and reorder the black I can get it on Friday... Im torn between the two options... just wanting t...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hi I got my new o2 phone on 5.2.22 I have been charged for my bill today?However when I get onto my o2 it says next bill due in 12 days 5.3.22why have I been charged early and why am I paying again in less then 2 week time!

Resolved! O2 Disney plus extra

I can’t activate Disney plus as an extra very frustrating I have an existing account and it is doesn’t work I tried a new account it still doesn’t work

Deanpie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

Why is it so difficult to try and get through to someone to order a replacement sim … so annoyed

GunnersFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overpayment for Amazon

I have just realised as changing phone providers that I have been paying for Amazon prime on extra with 02 & also by direct debit,how do I get a refund,this has been over 2 years,only noticed as my bill should have reduced down considerably with 02 b...

Resolved! Porting to O2 due to take place tomorrow, same day as I renew my pay monthly with EE

Is there anyway I could avoid having to pay to EE, as they still hold my number i've requested to port to O2? Could I cancel the direct debit perhaps? I was hoping to port earlier when I ordered the sim a week ago and gave them my PAC on the website....

Jigsawe24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with pac code

I took out a Virgin/O2 package and Virgin didn’t honor price so I cancelled both. On Wednesday the no I ported to O2 transferred over to giffgaff Now my husband was offered a much better deal with Virgin/O2 so I am going to use the sim. If I try to u...

Pm1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

Hi there I have tried and tried to apply my NHS discount and ever get anywhere!

MrsJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos