Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wrong order

Hi I placed an order yesterday but I’ve ordered the wrong model. Can you please help? order number ms-120231206

Jack14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect monthly billing

Despite many inquiries and requests, my monthly bill is still being billed incorrectly. I would like to make an official complaint with a request for a refund of incorrectly calculated bills. Please provide an e-mail address to which I can send a com...

Kgeras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Port

My number was due to have been ported over by 6pm on Wednesday. Spoke to an advisor this afternoon, been told could be 4-5 days Reason given its stuck somewhere on the system. Very disappointed, I work with supporting vulnerable adults, who sadly are...

AS04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

For the last 2 months,I've received an email saying my bill is overdue even though there is a direct debit in place

Helen67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting Problem

Today (25/01/22) was my porting day. My Sky sim went dead at approx 11am.. But my number never ported. I called 202 at 8pm, was in a queue for 45 minutes, then a handler answered and hung up. Then surprise surprise, when I called back I was told via ...

Dps510 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting

Hi. My old number hasn't been transfered to my new O2 account. I have had no connection for 6 hours and need to use my phone urgently. My old SIM went dead (emergency calls only at Midday today) so inserted my new O2 sim and still have no network ot ...

Seal99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused

I placed an order for iPhone se, received all the usual credit agreement and terms and conditions, on order confirmation has mobile number. Still saying extra credit checks?! Have been accepted

Gemma89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled contract, direct debit charged

Hello, I took out a SIM-only data contract with o2 for my tablet. I cancelled it less than 6 days later. Despite numerous calls to o2, the My o2 app was still displaying a bill for it in addition to my mobile phones' airtime. My bank was also showing...

MoAbbasi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract/service

I’m currently deployed abroad with the UK Armed Forces, I’ve been here since December where I’ve tried to keep on top of paying my bill however as I pay it manually each month and WiFi out here is limited it had been difficult, I now have no service ...