Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Is it only me that finds the app useless for making payments

Hi everybody I have around seven lines and devices and cannot get the app to take some if at times any of my payments it just says couldn't take this payment contact your bank which I have done and they say if the money is there they will pay it. I c...

Fedupkid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer Volt benefits to new address

Hi! If I'm moving house, can I transfer my Volt benefit to the new address? If yes, who should I contact? Thanks T

Timstar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi why is my contract saying sim only as when I put in for the contract the lady on the phone told me I was getting a phone with my contract

Sarah45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered wrong colour

I have just ordered a phone and new sim. I ordered the wrong colour. Is this easy to change?

Roo82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need the PAC CODE

I need the pac code this number xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Aja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number in from Tesco Mobile

Hi, I requested to port my number to 02 wben I ordered my sim only pay monthly contract. Apparently it did not go through, for some reason. I have rung twice and they say going through tomorrow, but I have had no text or e mail confirming this, Ihave...

Trenige by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network signal

Hi there, I was late on my bill so I was cut off today, didn't realise so I paid the full amount, my signal did not return? Its been all day..

TDF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I've just turned 18 years old and just wondering if I'd be able to get a pay monthly phone straight away

C_xlby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos