Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My bill outrageous

I just checked my monthly bill for my iPhone 12 and the Apple Watch series 7 and the total cost is close to £100 . I want to know why that is? I cannot afford that every month for a phone and watch that was supposed to be £23 a month I don’t get it. ...

Eddmo12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for Bolton twice

Hi, I’ve been changed for Disney plus twice on my account for this months bill my airtime is usual £24 and it has gone up to £40. Disney plus is only £7.99 a month, so if I was to use it out side of my o2 contract I would only be paying £32.99 there ...

Resolved! My bill is more than I signed up for.

Hi,Can anyone explain why when I signed up for an 18 month contract at £25 per month via virgin media I have received a bill for £27.31.

1P2A3T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! poor signal

i live in b76 area & the o2 coverage map tells me i should have good signal indoors and out. The mast is approximately 1/2 mile from my location, i have 1 bar or two at best so i cannot use in doors.Any one else in the area have the same problems.

laj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail setup to change delay not working

The delay on my phone (Realme GT) before voicemail kicks in is the default of 15 seconds.I tried to use:**61*901*11*30# then simply press 'call'.to set it to 30 seconds (after disabling wifi calling) but it gives an error of: Call forwardingConnectio...

ChrisIB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit returned

I can never seem to get through to a human with 02, unless I get on this community thing, hoping someone here can help me once again. When signing up for a tablet with contract, I had to give O2 a £250 deposit in order to begin the contract. I can't ...

Poor 5g speeds

I work from home using Revit and BIM360, there are no good internet providers in my area that I have just moved to, I have 5g Samsung and to my surprise in September 2021 I have 5g signal and Internet speeds astounded me over 350mbs dn and 40mbs uplo...

Mike376 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price rise

Just thanking O2 for the price increase on my contract, enjoy the extra money until October since you will not be retaining this customer I will be changing providers as soon as my contract is up. You can spend the additional money attracting a new c...

heppy2002 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off device plan

Hello there, I was thinking about paying off my device in one sum. I don't want to upgrade yet but I do want to lower what I am paying. Would I be able to switch to a sim only contract?Kind regards Arron

sutton123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Higher than expected

I recently upgraded my virgin media and had to accept an o2 sim which I didn't need or want. But it improved the price of my virgin media. However I was told it would be £95 all in (£70 for Virgin Media and £25 for o2 sim).... I have just had my o2 b...