Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend caps

I'd like to add a spend cap to my account

Claire30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill has doubled with no warning

A couple of months ago I received a letter stating my monthly charge was dropping to £9 something because I'd paid for my previous upgrade and that term was coming to an end. As per the letter, my next bill was £9 something. However, my latest bill w...

TA_01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ABOUT MY BILL

Hi.I have disconnected from your network coz my bill high but I can't afford to pay it all in full I need to get reconnect coz my kids at school

Rhianne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! April 22 Bill

Hi.I have just joined O2 as part of my latest deal with Virgin. I received a new sim late last week and a PAC number to change the sim number to my old number and arranged with customer services that the changeover would happen yesterday (5 april). I...

MarkGr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill charges a joke

Anyone else think o2 are taking the p*** upping our monthly bills after the 2 yrs we have all had a s*** time and now energy bills go up o2 jumpon the band wagon too

Cronie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled airtime plan keeps charging me

I cancelled my O2 hotspot plan before I left the UK in early March and I was told that there would be an email sent to me with an attached final bill. I visited the O2 store near Covent Garden and made the call to the O2 customer service using their ...

YeYh0122 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My sim card has been lost but is being used

I recently got a tablet but I have lost the sim card for it. But I have received a text message saying I have used up all of my texts and £6.50 has been spent on it aswell. How do I cancel this sim card.

LB41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of payment date

Hi I would like to change my payment date from the 11th till the end of the month if possible thanks

Resolved! Airtime

Why am I paying for airtime on my ipad and phone when I not used them for 6 months

Dave53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! why am i being billed for the month before i received my sim card?

April 4th - sign up online for a sim only deal to switch from ThreeApril 5th - recieve a message saying I will receive a sim card in the next 1-3 daysApril 6th - receive a bill for the period March 5th to April 6th:£xx.00Device number0754998XXXXDate ...