Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Airtime plan increase

My airtime plan has increased without prior notification. Is this due to the large increase in inflation this year?

em23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and bill date

Hi,Does anyone know....I've recently upgraded my device and monthly plan with 02. I already had a contract with them, will my bill date remain the same or be affected by the date I changed the tariff?Thanks

RD02user by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad pro

I have not received my free magic keyboard that comes with my I pad pro

Smootchy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged

Hi can someone explain why the contract I had cancelled a few months ago which was £10 a month. I have been charged £182.30????

Andy02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra call charges when travelling to Ireland from the UK

Hi, When checking my O2 Pay Monthly account (unlimited free minutes/texts) I saw that when sailing over to Ireland from Holyhead, there was an unknown call displayed which my account states I had made:Call DetailsDate: 14 Apr 22Time: 15:36Number: 090...

Nic_76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sum only Upgrade

I’ve seen a sim only deal by 02 that I can’t find on your website

Claire999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Hey,I pressed the wrong thing and I wasn’t meant to top up. This is my second time using O2 and I’m still struggling.would I be able to get a refund so I could by a goodybag?

Mawahib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

I shifted from virgin mobile to o2 with a contract period of 18 months. I feel the tarifd that i am in are ridiculous to my needs as i dont use much of it and want to lower my tariff. Have been checking the change tariff option but it says there are ...

Anitha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos