Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free laptop with phone

Hi I just contacting regarding my new contract, i have received the phone and everything is okay with that however it said on my contract I get a free laptop which is yet to arrive just wondering if you could help me with seeing what issue there is T...

Avoid Aerial Direct like the plague

Aerial have been robbing me for the last 2 years. I have SIM only business contracts which are ending soon.Letter from O2 states that I can continue my current contract "3GB Handset Inclusive" for £26 exc VAT or go to SIM ONLY 6GB for £11 exc VAT. Do...

LJ_1951 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re package

I have a monthly 15£ package. The thing is, my data is finish and i want to renew my 15£ monthly package. But, i am not able to subscribe with it as previous will expire in 10 days. What should I do?

Resolved! Port out within cooling off period

Hello, I recently signed up to a pay monthly sim only (12 months). I have ported in my number and I’m still within the 14 days cooling off period. I’m considering switching back to my previous network within the cooling off period by porting my numbe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delayed Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra

I ordered my Tab S8 ultra 512 Gb back on 31st March and told then up to 2 weeks, then it was weeks and recently 1 week but still shows on my order awaiting stock. This morning it says that can order for next day working delivery so very confused on w...

Resolved! NHS discount

Do NHS pensioners get discount  

jemmill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered iPad Pro on 28th

Got all emails back with terms conditions etc and paid 30 upfront delivery was suppose be today be I haven’t had any dispatch email.. rang cs today they did it shows still in progress so I’m assuming out stock can anyone check my ref number

Resolved! Bill

Hi I have been charged over £400 to end this contract and don’t know why? Now my services aren’t on

Resolved! 5G or not 5G. That is my question.

After receiving a text notification last week that O2 contractors were working in my area the latter part of last week ( the usual "your signal may come and go" text ) I received another one late on Saturday morning that the problem had been fixed.I ...

UkSparky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how do I change tariff?

I want to change tariff as I am paying for way more data than I need but I cant see how to do it online. The change tariff option does not offer any choices or take me anywhere.

Rose27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos