Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Philippines

Does anyone know what I need to do to use my phone in Philippines? Local calls and texts only needed.Can't find this anywhere on the site.

Christoph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

Bought a sim said Double up Data but not got it? Followed instructions?

Jonbou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim pin

I need my sim pin to put it in a spare phone as it isn't working  

Ga2tayl0r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I want to change my spend cap 

Ha478 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How To Pay Bill For Account That Doesn't Show In MyO2

I have left O2 on a couple of numbers on my account and transfered numbers to different network. These numbers obviously don't show in MyO2 now. I have had an email saying I owe money still. How do I pay a bill if that number/account doesn't show up ...

Resolved! Upgrade

I have spoken with one of you tonight who have set me up on an offer and said to complete via the email when I go through the email link it says basket is empty shows the plan I agreed on but gives me no option to complete

Resolved! bill additional 40 pounds?

hi, my tariff is £32.79, why do you want to charge me £86.36? what does it mean adjustments £40? for what?please let me know , I am totally not happy to pay this. already I just considering leaving o2.regardsAnita Szefer

Resolved! Did I pass the Credit Check?

Hello all, I appreciate this maybe a bit premature as I did only order this morning but I wondered if any of you knew of a way to find out if I passed the credit check on my pay monthly contract. A little impatient just because my current phone is ne...

Resolved! Change name to mine on contract

Hello,I've been trying to figure this out and search for answers, but they are either outdated, or not relevant to my case.4 years ago, my partner had to take out a contract at O2, because for some unknown reason I didn't pass the credit checks. I ha...

Bernadett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos