Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount code not working?

I took out a new refresh contract a couple of days ago and was told by the lady who served me that I could apply my airtime discount later on. I have tried and tried but to no avail! I send the code to 61202 and go through the automated messages, but...

Bayleigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone

i was planning on keeping the phone i have and just pay the sim as my pay monthly phone was fully paid, ive since damaged the screen beyond use and now am trying to upgrade via my laptop, but i cant get onto my phone to get the verification code, wha...

Resolved! Payment dates

I am looking to change my payment date and i cant ring because my bill is overdue and 02 has stopped my out going calls.

Lynz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Did you recieve my Direct Debit mandate

Resolved! Bills

please can you confirm that my service is running normally as I received a letter dated the 4th April saying that my service was going to be suspended? please can you confirm you have received the payment that I promised. kind regards, Peter Anderson

PeterA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

Hi I haven’t cancelled my extras yesterday and today it was added to my bill how can I cancel it? I don’t want Disney plus to pay or it ?

Sylwia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

Why does my phone use data to listen to songs I’ve purchased long before joining o2

Dyf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open

HelloI just upgraded to a S22 Ultra and I work at asda so I can get o2 Open discount. Last time I didn't use it as I had Disney plus. This time I applied for it and got my discount. But as I go to apply it I get warning that I already have a discount...

Resolved! £20.73 abroad charge?

Just returned from 4 day trip to France,have 12gb sim only deal,i have notification of £20.73 added for abroad use? What is this? I have o2 travel bolt on? Thank you

MichaelR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos