Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hello,

Does anyone know if o2 can do better deals over the phone for the iPhone 13 pro max? And a better deal for all coverage insurance? As fone is abit cheaper and better deal but as I'm already with o2 I want to try stay with them if they can give me a b...

Laura1607 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Block my sin

Can anyone help me block my sim for lost phone

Lesm291 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Combine bill

I would like a combined. Not separately airtime and device. Who can help

Help30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile billing issues

Recently joined 02 was told there's no cap only spent 10 to be told I've reached my limit now others and an 02 agent told me monthly limit is 30 but I've only spent 10 anyone else had this issue

Milolilo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number

Move my old number to 02

Alexey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly payment

Can i cancel my monthly payment asap?

Judge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating SIM

Hi, I was told my SIM would be activated by 5pm. I have swapped it over and I have no signal. Tried putting in the SSN and it failed.

Robyn4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos