Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay off device plan early - settlement figure?

Hi I can’t get through to an agent. If I pay off my Apple Watch device plan early, will there be any settlement discount? Or is it just what it says on the app as the outstanding amount? thanks

Standplex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Radio competition number

I tried to enter a radio competition today. Message wouldn't send. Tried several times. Is there a block on my phone or network? If so how do I remove it?

Syphar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 have ruined my credit score

I am in the process of buying a house and I am having serious issues because of 02 applying bad credit to my name. I provided a 30 day notice for my tariff to be disconnected the day of my last device payment which was the 7th March 2022. However, I ...

Natalie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

Does my data allowance diminish while using WiFi? 

Murph1360 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

My phone has stoped working..i have a old one but its locked to 3 network can i go into a 02 shop n get it unlocked 4 free so i can use with my 02 sim

Tarnja1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim only contract and no network?!

Hi, I upgraded my contract to sim only 5g and bought a new iPhone 13 mini (direct from Apple so unlocked to all networks etc) I did the sim swap and my old sim has now lost connection. Popped my new one in and it’s not working, i did this on the 5/5/...

jaybee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel a contract

I am trying to cancel one of my contracts with O2 but am out of the country for a few months and the 202 number they suggest calling isn't working from my location. I have tried the live chat a few times on different days and am always told that all ...

G-Alice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts

Does it cost extra to text USA numbers 

Thomas6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon cancel

I have just had a bill nearly double than my tariff for amazon music which was free for 6 months. I want to cancel amazon music