Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hello i recently upgraded to o2 refresh and got a s22 ultra , i did not like the phone and returned it in the 14 days period i also bought a charger and some cases arroung 70£ paid 218£ for the upgrade. when calling o2 support they confirmed that i c...

ionuts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile usage on ship

I'm due to sail to Norway next month and I want to know whether I'd have to change any settings to prevent a large bill. I've heard people say that I should switch the data roaming off whilst at sea as my phone will connect to the maritime network (?...

PAC Code / Blue Prism

Recently joined from EE and I have filled in the keep my old number form twice now with PAC code attached. I appreciate it takes over 24 hours to swap and possibly not at weekends but each time I have had an email from BluePrism (who?) telling me tha...

Mat3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

Hello,I’m a new customer and I order a new sim last Thursday but I’ve never received it.What should I do in this case?thanksFrancesca

Resolved! Bill

My bill for this month is extremely high. Why?

Resolved! iphone 13 out of stock

Hi Does anyone know when the iphone will be back in stock? I have ordered one but now saying out of stock. ThanksRob

RobY2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change account name

I am changing the account I pay for my contract with but the new account is not under the exact same name. It won’t let me change the account name and when I click where it says to contact o2 there’s no guidance who to contact etc. please help.

Resolved! My billing is incorrect

My billing looks to be incorrect as I am currently being charged £30.00, but £30.00 was supposed to be for month 1 and then £25.99 thereafter, please could you look in to this

lee55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promo code not working

I was sent a code for £150 off next device if I upgrade. The code is not working?

Andy77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend Cap

I have an older O2 contract and want to add a spend cap to protect me while travelling abroad. Apparently the only way they will let me do this is to upgrade which seems to be a very poor business practice. Is there any way around this block ?

John32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos