Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Didn't receive sim card

I didn't receive my sim card yet and how you guys can show on your app that my plan starts from 1st May.

TL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer from ee

I’m new to o2 today, my new phone should arrive tomorrow. I have terminated my existing contract with EE due to poor customer service. I used the o2 WhatsApp messenger to order my new phone. I have downloaded the my o2 app and the number at the top (...

Accidental charge after cancelled contract

I cancelled my contract with O2 this March and last payment should have been 22nd March with the contract ending in April. I have today been charged £51.50 and I’m not sure why. I have now moved out of the UK and do not have access to O2 app or my O2...

Resolved! Pay bill

How can I pay my bill now when the lines are closed and I can't log into my o2??

Shadea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not provisioned after porting number

I was booked for A number port today, email said it would be complete by 6 I've lost service on old sim Been restarting this device with o2 sim every half hour or so Phone keeps showing Sim not provisioned emergency calls only on every restart Is thi...

Resolved! Charge Abroad

I have only been in usa less than 24 hours not used phone at all , horrified to see £42.93 charged to my account. Attempted to get help and advice before travelling but never any online agents so decided not to use phone over here. Been trying all mo...