Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

hi, i would like to set up a direct debit

jordan24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Evening all as am getting old am not tech savvy anymore, I am travelling to turkey in a few days is this country part of the o2 European service? Do I need to change any settings when I land?? What’s the cost etc?? I am on pay monthly?? many thanks i...

Lee_85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

My mobile data does not work abroad 

ANJ11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double Data and Cashback

I opted for a £15 big bundle which includes double data (30 instead of 15GB) and £10 free credit. Sounds great but.....I only got 15gb of data when I topped up. I tried texting to claim but that didn't work either+I texted to claim my £10 free credit...

JerryC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing

Good morning, I need help changing my direct debit date as I do not wish to have my network restricted and the time o2 try to take payment I do not have the available funds. I need it changed to payday. Also I have another 2 contracts with 02 for my ...

Hayley12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCK code

HiI need an MCK code as I got locked out trying to change my sim. O2 online customer services cannot help - despite forwarding my problem to a manager. Samsung have said this code must come from my network provider- O2. O2 have suggested this forum.I...

Mallik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

Hi The information not clear. I am going to France 31/5/22 - 4/6/22 and I would like to know the costs of using my phone whilst there?And is there anything I need to do to activate it?Thanks in advance.

Hoey13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Rollover

I've recently moved over from Virgin Media.With VM I could rollover unused Data.Is this the case with O2?

Sandra13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill increase

Hello I signed up to Virgin Media which included a SIM card for £25 a month, this was in March. My bill for line rental is now £27! March: £25April: £27.92May: £27.92 I had no emails about any RPI increases. Could this be it?

Resolved! Free roaming in USA

Hi all, I spend ~5 weeks per year in the US so I'm keen to get a sim-only deal with free US roaming. I've identified two O2 plans that have this feature - two 24-month "Plus Plans" (10gb and 30gb) are advertised with, "Roam at no extra cost in 75 des...

mickyb28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos