Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My phone has been wrongly cut off

Please ring me on xxxxxxxxxxxx my phone has been cut off and I am abroad so am unable to do my ring o2 or contact anyone since Friday. I was due to pay £33 on Friday 13th, however I woke up on Friday 13th and my phone had been cut off so I have been ...

Naomi89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrongfully charging you to cancel!

Has anyone else had problems with 02 when changing to a different provider with them charging you for your apple watches full price when you leave even though you purchased at a separate time? They have now closed my account so I can’t discuss this w...

Resolved! International Travel

I'm travelling to New Zealand and want to know the cost of using my phone for 2 weeks

CC5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account locked

Hi, I can't dial out/recieve texts or calls. I received the below email yesterday but it seems so out of the ordinary that I thought it was a scam.I need functionality restored ASAP as I am recovering from back surgery, and waiting important phonecal...

Blocked sim

Hi. I made a call to 02 on Tuesday morning asking them to block my phone as I thought it was lost. The next day I went down to 02 shop and explained that I found my phone and asked to unlock my sim and phone. The guy told me that he made the request ...

Resolved! Sim only plan cheaper on compare sites ?

Hi I have come to the end of my contract and upgrade to a sim only plan, I opted for the tasty 100GB 12month plan for £20 PM. Thought I would browse sim only plans on compare sites after my purchase (stupidly), o2 are on every site offering a 100gb 1...

Resolved! Cant Access My O2 Account

Hi, I pay monthly for a Sim Card that goes into my Router for mobile Wi-Fi on a boat to work my Laptop.When I try to access my O2 Account they send me a 6 Digit Security Code to the phone number on my Sim that's in the Router, so I have no idea what ...

Tillerman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Victim of online predator

Hi all my daughter was a victim of an online predator and the police have had to take her phone. I can afford to buy her a new one. Are there any ways to have this replaced. Is it covered under insurance ? She is devastated by the whole situation and...

Cupcake by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting number to O2 went wrong

Hello, I signed up a new sim only plan with o2 and submitted the PAC code to O2 on Wednesday to move my number from Sky mobile on Thursday. the porting seems taking place as expected on Thursday. However today (Friday) I find out that my sky mobile a...

Gwy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos