Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Credit Check Fail re: 3rd Sim Only (First 2 Fine)

Hi @O2Lisa, I'm still waiting to hear back from O2credit check dept. for an explanation but maybe you can assist me sooner from what i've seen in other posts.... Long story short ordered 2 Pay Monthly Sim Only plans all fine, tried to order a 3rd sim...

Resolved! Bill went up £6 in April

My bill went up from £55 to £61 a month, is it because inflasion? can I lower it down?

BToader by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan

Hi there, I have taken out my iPhone 12 Pro Max for a 24 month contract, I have also then added AirPods Pro’s later as an additional monthly device plan and I want to add one more device plan. I was wondering, once my phone will be paid off and I’ll ...

Resolved! Contact telephone

Hello I'm still awaiting for my phone to be delivered. Could you please send me a contact number so I can speak to a human rather then go round in circles on your stupid my o2 app

Sam-M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel my order and return / destroy the Sim card.

My name is Peter Mills. I want to cancel my order and return/destroy the Sim card. The order was arranged on the 17/5/22. This is a pay monthly sim. I have email this to the complaints area as I was struggling to find how to cancel on the website. Th...

PRM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

I want to order esim pack

Resolved! Next Day delivery false advertising?

I bought handset yesterday and as part of what I have paid for upfront is next day delivery. It is now 14:46 and there is no 1 hour time slot from DPD, who have not yet received the phone from o2, nor any response from o2 about where the handset is. ...

D_dB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly charge

Has anyone else’s monthly charge gone up , mines gone from £37 to £41.32 and I’ve been with O2 less than 3 months can’t get an answer off O2

Jonathan4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade ordering

I keep trying to order an upgrade but the ‘thread’ comes to a halt before confirmation

Twikky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brainless staff

I recently upgraded my sim only contract to another sim only deal which was slightly better. One of the staff members at customer service sent me a new sim and activated it for me before letting me do it myself when it arrives, now my current sim is ...

Raw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos