Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change Bank Details

I know how to change the details - and it says I have - but when I go on the page again it doesn't have the up to date details.How long does it take for the details to update? Seems like it hasn't changed...

MelMA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G not working

Hi, My partner and I recently upgraded with O2 and have the same phone and tariff. When we’re out together, he will get 5G but I won’t (I haven’t never had it since upgrading). I have checked my settings and everything seems fine. Any ideas?

Paige97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit check

So basically my boyfriend put the credit check under my name however I am under 18 so it needs to be changed because I am the one only paying for the phone.But I dunno what to do now because I can’t change the details what can I do!!

Cezza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repairs to my S20 ultra

I contacted you over a year ago concerning damage to my camera on my S20 ultra after then you gave a replacement which is not the same model and also made me make a payment of £90 to repair it I have to this date still not received any update from yo...

Thomas31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill date

hi there I need my bill date changed I did talk to someone last month about this abd they said they have changed it to the 20th of every month

Resolved! Bills

Hi. Can I view numbers ive rang today on my bill somewhere at all?

Resolved! Upgrade

Do you have an Huawei to upgrade to? 

Asbridge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Starting a new tariff mid-month - will I get a refund for unused portion?

Hi, My 12 month contract ended some months ago and so I am now on a rolling monthly version. I am looking to renew with a new 12 month tariff through MSE/USwitch due to the much better offers. When I got to checkout with my the new tariff it says my ...

Elliot3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment date

Hi can i change my payment date to the 15th of the month please

lyndsey2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted charges

I have this number charging me for texts, I know nothing about, I want it stopped, please help