Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Why I’m I being charged £5 a day while I’m a broad and I’m not using my phone to call or message any

Why am being charged £5 a day while I’m abroad and I’m not even using my phone to call or text anyone can anyone tell me how I stop being charged for this as I’m on holiday for 11 nights I’ve already been charged £15 for the 3 days I’ve been her than...

Sharon73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on mobile data

I've just bought a bolt on mobile data to added straight away , but it seems the data has not being added,Any issues I should aware of or does it take a couple of hours to come on

Patmo58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal

Ever since moving to o2 in Nov last year I have had really bad phone signal when I’m at home, to the point I can’t make or receive calls. I got in touch with o2 in Feb and they said a mast was down in my area and it was been worked on, we’re in May n...

Sam795 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! URGENT : O2-UK - you have requested I call you dialling 202 or 2729

O2-UK - you have requested I make contact via dialling 202 or 2729. However, I am unable to make calls whilst call barring is on. Please kindly advise how I may contact you. Alternatively, please call me directly to urgently discuss the matter. Thank...

Pauline29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel zone inclusive

Using inclusive travel zone for US. My plan allows to use phone as in the uk at no extra cost.if someone rings me from the uk are they charged as normal as if I’m in the uk. Or face extra costs.

Bromers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + Subscription Cancellation

Hi I signed up to the 6 month free Disney Plus when I took out my new pay monthly contract. The 6 months free is coming to an end and I can't see anyway to cancel it. I have tried the website, MyO2 and Disney Plus website. They all say that I have Di...

Russ001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos