Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number

How can I get my mobile number changed ? 

Gabbie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ‘Stuck’ order still..

I ordered a new device last Sunday O2 took my upfront fee. Phone was supposed to come Monday Morning. Still no phone no communication from O2 I’ve had to keep chasing it up and not one person is helping me. I’ve tried to make a complaint several time...

Gem5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I was canceled in mu contract

ppr I'm having trouble paying my cell phone. for 1 month i couldn't pay my monthly contract because my card was blocked and then in the next month i was canceled and then i can't make payments

Resolved! Have i been accepted?

Hi I’ve placed an order for a phone contract, the £30 prepayment has been payed but it also still pending. I have the legal documents, order confirmation and I can see the phone in my orders. I just want to see if I’ve been accepted.

Denise76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using samsung watch 4 lte

are the any extra charges using a samsung watch 4 with lte with my samsung phone account

Geddi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel in Alaska

Hi - Can anyone tell me if O2 Travel covers Alaska?Thanks

Deadwood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

How can I change my monthly payment date 

Timrey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The minutes included in my contract

Hey all, I hope you enjoyed the long weekend. I've got a new contract and I'm most confused with the wording of an e-mail that explains what I have included in my contract. Please have a read and let me know what you think: Unlimited minutes to stand...

Resolved! More data?

I've used all my data for the month and want to get some more, now. I've added a bolt on that will give me more data in general - which is helpful - but I can't seem to get any right now. How do I do this? (I'm a pay-monthly customer.) It used to be ...

NickD123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

hi there just wondering how do I contact o2 to tell them that I will pay my over due date on Friday

Hwg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos