Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi there, I was just told o would be able to get a free early upgrade and I've ordered the sim while on phone, I was told I could then order the phone online or on the app and I haven't been able to do this and would like some help with this

Leanne98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit note

I was supposed to get credit in my bill for this month and next which essentially meant I would incur no airtime charge but it’s not showing? Why?

Resolved! Upgrade

My husband upgraded can he just use his old sim or does he have to use the new one that came with the new phone and port the number over?

Rdavis21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contract upgrade early advice

Hi, i have upgraded my o2 refresh sim only contract recently, new phone and contract.My current comtract has over a year left on it, just need to know is there any charges to end the sim only one or pay off balances at all?

Martm101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

I want to cancel device insurance on a few devices how do I do that

Mickt99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I paid my bill 2 days ago but its still showing as unpaid

Could someone help me please. I paid my bill a few days ago, the money left my account but my account is showing as overdue. I cant use my phone at all which is very inconvinent. I have tried calling my I get an automated message telling me to pay my...

EAMYLLOH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Signal - for nearly 3 months

I've not been able to make phone calls from my mobile at my house for nearly 3 months, i keep getting told that a mast is not working but it will be fixed soon. I can't call o2 as I can't make calls, i can't make calls for work and I don't really wan...

L_Blake by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Porting Stuck

I’m moving from giffgaff to o2 and requested a PAC code from giffgaff, filled out the form for o2 to have number carried over.This morning my old giffgaff sim lost service and by noon my o2 esim as well.It is now well past 6pm and still no service, w...

Dapotato by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

My bill seems very high this month! I used to be on a monthly tariff of £19.78 that ended in March. Last month (April) I payed £6.00 and this month (May) my bill is £24.51!! The extra seems to be phone calls but as I have unlimited calls - why am I b...

Annie1230 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos