Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Error message with transferring number from another provider.

Hello! I'm wanting to move my number from SMARTY to O2, I have filled out the form online with the PAC code and I keep getting a text message that it was unsuccessful. I called O2 and they re-submitted the form, but once again it has failed. What can...

Resolved! No service

I haven’t had phone service since April because a phone mast has been broken in my area of Belfast but I’m still being charged full price and not getting any service. When will this be fixed ?

Pearse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi everyone I’ve got and order and been accepted but is out of stock anybody have an idea how long it’s going to take to have it delivered thanks

Resolved! Extra charges

I have been charged for a phone call which I never took part in my phone was lost and then was handed back and now when I’ve noticed the extra charge the person who found it has obviously accessed my phone and used it

M-M1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade promo code isn't working

Hello, I am reaching the end of my contract and want to upgrade my phone. Very handily, I got an email from O2 offering me money off the upfront cost of a new phone, but when I input my voucher code, it says the code isn't valid. Customer services ha...

Resolved! ESim assistance

Hi there I currently have an esim on iPhone 11 but just purchased a new phone I wish to move to. How can I move this over if I’ve lost the original paper with the QR codeis it possible to get a new one sent to me? I don’t live near a store so can’t g...

Irish2373 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

I recently received a call from someone saying they were 02 they ordered an iPhone 13 on my account which I want to send back to o2 and as the fraud department are looking into no one can help until the investigation is completed dose anyone know if ...

Njh1954 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud retention call

Hi all, I received a call from this number 0114 356 0018 they said they are calling from O2 retentions department and continued that they are offering 45%discount on existing customers as they received complaints. After this message they sent 2 messa...

HariH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

How do I change my payment date to the end of the months

Sandra10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos