Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on data

My data has run out I have a new tariff starting on 18th June I am unable to bolt on any data Have phoned and tried to do online and via the App Can someone please help me!!! I desperately need data

Sim Upgrade

Hello Quick question, when I took my sim only contract I was advised online after having a browse I could upgrade in 2 months 10 days. When I signed in today to check the price of a handset out of curiosity it now says 5 months 10 days 廊 I'm not exac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a new phone to collect

Order Number hello, originally I was told I would be able to collect my mobile from the 02 shop tomorrow (1st June). I already paid my upfront cost. it’s now saying my order is only at the first stage (ordered). Can I still collect it? [mod edit: ple...

KirkPurdy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Hi there I recently bought a new phone but returned it and the contract was also cancelled but I now can't phone to get a pac code to get a new contract. My o2 app is also not letting me have full access. Please can you advise how to get this.

Sj4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not ported across

Hi there Yesterday I submitted a request along with the PAC to move my wife's current SIM over to the one I got as part of my Volt package. I would have assumed that it would have happened today but it hasn't so just wondered does it sometimes take l...

Resolved! New sim only contract

How long does it take to change to my new sim only contract?

Hannah23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number is supposed to port today

I activated my pay monthly sim on Sunday and promptly received a text to say my number would port over (from Three) today, Tuesday 31st May. I read somewhere that I should receive a second confirmation text on the day of the port prior to my old sim ...

Nak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hello there,I am going to Spain tomorrow and I wanted to know if I can still use my phone as normal or do I need to do something to enable me to use my phone abroad please? Will I get extra charges?Thanks.

Resolved! New 02 contract

if I take a new 02 contract out with a 3rd party can I keep my mobile number?

DM___ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos