Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't pay my bill

I cancelled my Pay Monthly contract and lost access to the network before my final bill was sent. I now cannot pay it, cannot log into the app anymore and support lines are busy. Can anyone advise?

NinaC86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill says it’s not been paid but it has

I’ve paid my airtime bill and device plan and only one email came through to say that the airtime payment went through and the other payment has came out of my bank too but says it isn’t paid

Noel123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning phone during 14 day cooling off

I returned the Samsung fold as I hated it and wanted an iPhone so I had to take another contract out because i was returning the fold by postal (within the 14 day cooling period) and I would be without a phone for a week, I returned the Samsung phone...

Resolved! Dispatch and delivery?

Hi, I placed an order this afternoon, I’ve received a bunch of emails from o2 saying “we’re all set” and to wait for a dispatch email. They also gave me a phone number etc for the new contract so I’m presuming I’ve passed all checks and it’s all ok?I...

Bowbow22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to know about my bill

Hi dearI have buy a apple airpod 3rd generation by 12 months instalment but every month my bill cut off from my card and then give it back to my card again..Now I can see in my account there is a overdue payment of 37.26 pounds.what is the problem I ...

Lovely by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data use

Can I use my data in tenerife  

Sazi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra data

Hi I have used all my contract data this month and have signed up for a new tariff starting 1st July. i need more data until then. How do I get interim extra data? regards

Scruggs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! price increase??

I find it utterly disgusting that I signed up fora £17 a month contract and before I've even paid the first month its gone up nearly £2.I signed up for £17 a month beacause that's the most I can afford!!!!!!!!!!!

Mloll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hiya I have noticed that my phone bill has been paid twice and I would like a refund for £90.79 thanks

VJ4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem signal

I Good problem for signal O2 my phone. My frend samtime not hearing me

Zajac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos