Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change not processed

My tariff should have changed from 10Gb to 20Gb yesterday but hasn’t. How do I find a person to fix this? I have found my data draining faster than usual with no change in habit. I have to keep adding bolt ons, hence the change.

Pd73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM delivery address

10 weeks after billing started but I still haven't got my SIM, or activated it. How can I find out where they sent it?

Guido by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change spend cap

Hi I would like to no how to up the spend cap cheers

Leno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 Phone does not make or receive calls or texts

My phone number is [removed]( used by my wife), latest bill on 9th June was £3.43 and it is not connected to the O2 network which it should be. Please help me to reconnect to the O2 network.

AllanBall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! discount problem

Hi, Back in March I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra - this came with a promotional (non-optional) offer of 3 months free airtime. Great stuff, I thought. But as NHS staff I've always claimed a 25% discount - when I tried to apply this online I couldn't...

Rob31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! uSwitch deals vs O2 online store

Hi all, Long time lurker, infrequent poster! Ordered a second line from O2 which I happily received over the weekend but at the same time I noticed on uSwitch that instead of 5GB data for £11, I could get 20GB for £8. Subsequently spoke with customer...

Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 13.58.36.png
garetc by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing order on account and bill

Ordered an item just under 2 weeks ago, last Tuesday 14/6 DHL admitted they have lost it. been in touch with o2 every day since then almost, to get this item removed from my account as my statement is due and if it is not removed I will get charged f...

Resolved! Customer service

Help... was bill was overdue - cut off...I've paid the airtime bill 120.00 for 2 phones but the airtime is owing on 1 phone 32.00, so phones still barred. I desperately want to talk to someone to start making weekly payments as I get paid weekly ( I'...

Resolved! Wrong address on new order

I have just upgraded my phone but realised that my new order is going to my old address is there anyway I can change it ?

OOJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi I have had a purchased made to my o2 which wasn't me and I didn't recognise it and spoke to one of your team members from Trowbridge and I was told to contact the group or report it as fraud which I have done to Google and it is pending investigat...