Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming not working

Hi all, I have been in Portugal last few days and my data stopped working yesterday. I got signal but no internet. many ideas how to fix it. thanks

Resolved! New phone

Hello there I was trying to purchase a pay monthly phone and every time I go to check out it says there is an error

Maryjane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

How can I remove all the extra roll over things that have appeared on my bill and go back to mu standard tariff

Resolved! Upgrade contract to sim-only and change phone

My O2 contract ends this month and I would like to get a new phone with dedicated dual sim and micro sd slots (that might be a different topic). I can see upgrade to sim only option in my upgrade page. Questions:does this mean choosing the sim-only u...

Davidwwww by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Pay my bill still can't use phone 

Resolved! Contact!!!

Hi I have been trying to contact 02 for a while now to no avail and now to make matters better you have cut my access off to the app, mere moments after I sent a query about my disappointment. I am trying to sort my bill out, but I have no idea how y...

Caitlin2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't pay my bill

I cancelled my Pay Monthly contract and lost access to the network before my final bill was sent. I now cannot pay it, cannot log into the app anymore and support lines are busy. Can anyone advise?

NinaC86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill says it’s not been paid but it has

I’ve paid my airtime bill and device plan and only one email came through to say that the airtime payment went through and the other payment has came out of my bank too but says it isn’t paid

Noel123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning phone during 14 day cooling off

I returned the Samsung fold as I hated it and wanted an iPhone so I had to take another contract out because i was returning the fold by postal (within the 14 day cooling period) and I would be without a phone for a week, I returned the Samsung phone...