Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Paid to cancel an account

Hi, a few months ago I paid £199 to cancel a contract on my account that was my ex partner as we broke up. I had paid the device plan and it was a roll on monthly tare if that wasn’t fixed, when I rung up to cancel I was told I had to pay £199 as the...

Resolved! Airtime bill [personal details removed]

Good afternoon My son recently moved to USA and I would like to know my options to continue to pay for the device plan but cancel my airtime plan for device number [personal details removed] I know one of my other devices is up for renewal this year ...

Resolved! Data

Can I swap data from one contract to another

Lg68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue bill

I have just noticed that my bill is overdue and that it’s increased to £79 as opposed to £29. Upon trying to make a payment it isn’t accepting my payment method which the usual automated payments go through. I don’t have any blocks / issues on my car...

Klouf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add a spending cap

I want to add a spending cap to a phone that I pay for, how do I go about this? The phone in question with number xxxxx xxxxxx is not on my O2 on here and I have no way of accessing it. The phone belongs to an ex friends daughter and since her mother...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund issue

I am waiting for a refund from O2. £200 to be precise. This was for a upgrade I paid for. The phone was lost by the O2 courier. O2 cancelled the upgrade and the phone was found and returned to O2. I then redone the upgrade but had to pay another £200...

Gazgoble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Check Fail re: 3rd Sim Only (First 2 Fine)

Hi @O2Lisa, I'm still waiting to hear back from O2credit check dept. for an explanation but maybe you can assist me sooner from what i've seen in other posts.... Long story short ordered 2 Pay Monthly Sim Only plans all fine, tried to order a 3rd sim...

Resolved! Bill went up £6 in April

My bill went up from £55 to £61 a month, is it because inflasion? can I lower it down?

BToader by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan

Hi there, I have taken out my iPhone 12 Pro Max for a 24 month contract, I have also then added AirPods Pro’s later as an additional monthly device plan and I want to add one more device plan. I was wondering, once my phone will be paid off and I’ll ...

Resolved! Contact telephone

Hello I'm still awaiting for my phone to be delivered. Could you please send me a contact number so I can speak to a human rather then go round in circles on your stupid my o2 app

Sam-M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos