Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pixel 6 Pro with Samsung Watch 4

Hi I've recently called 02 customer service numerous times about this issue. I have a Pixel 6 Pro and recently got the Samsung Watch 4, however I can't seem to get my eSim to work. I have it connected to the mobile plan via Wearable app although anyt...

Robert_101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insureance

How do I go about insuring my phones??

Downes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WTF IS GOING ON. ??? .

My bills are paid but my phone isn't working. 郎郎郎郎

Elimack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

My contract is now fully paid off and I want to know how I leave o2 please

Resolved! options when contract ends

what options do I have when contract ends in August. For pay monthly and sim only looking at getting more than 10gb of data a month

Resolved! Hi

Hi I apply for a contract but after filling in all payment details and everything OK the page freeze take the money from my account then transferred back to me?

Resolved! Credit

Hello Why cant I see a credit amount on my account ? Thank youRoberta Mitchell

Roberta24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name

Hi I’ve changed my name by deed poll I have a cover letter and a certificate of my name change I can send by email or by post but I will need them sent back to me. Does anyone know how I can get this done ?

AaronPegg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling abroad

I’m travelling to magaluf late next month and I wanted to know whether that’s included within your Europe zone