Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Abroad charges

Hi I am travelling to turkey on Wednesday and I need to know how I can use both numbers and add data roaming so I don’t have a large bill on return

Car1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Insurance

How do I cancel my phone insurance 

Gill-- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

HelloI have a new phone and a number to activate it

Newly bereaved and need advice on my new package, please help

Hi there, I'm new to O2. My mother died recently and I don't watch tv so I had to become a new customer with Virgin in order to get internet. They offered me a free O2 sim card which I accepted. I've been ridiculously busy trying to sort after-death ...

Clair77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile data

Hi. I recently used uswitch to change phones. But I switched from o2 to another o2 account. I wanted to keep my old number but it seems to be disconnected. So now my new and my old phone has no mobile data at all. Do I need to complete another step t...

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello. I am due an upgrade. I have seen with Tesco mobile I can get the iPhone 13 with 25gb of data for £33 a month. Can you match this? I have been a loyal customer for years and previous received a teacher discount. Hoping you can help

Clare18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel insurance

I would like to cancel the Insurance on my phone contract, it's too expensive right now.

Figtree by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad

Sold my iPad and still getting charged 

Resolved! upgrade via mobile phones direct

My refresh contract with 02 is due to expire and I am looking to upgrade. I have seen a deal on Mobilephones Direct that 02 cant match. ( more data for less money) I am wondering if I upgrade with Mobilephones direct would I keep the benefits of my c...

sumri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos