Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Dubai

I’m going to Dubai on Monday what bolt on I need for data and calls and texts

Resolved! Upfront Cost

Can't go furthur in my application due to address on drivers licence not being up to date. Will i get refunded my upfront cost & should i ring

Resolved! late payment charge

Hi i have been late to pay my bill as usually i pay 7 pound extra about the now is the double and i do not get it as my usual bill is 22 pound but now 44

Ghaida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

I want to cancel everything 

Beth14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone ordered out of stock

Last week, I ordered a phone and after multiple attempts the order successfully went through. However, 30 mins later I received an email saying the phone is out of stock. However, the website states that it is still in stock. Fast forward almost a we...

Meraaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High prices

Im supposed to be on unlimited texts and minutes, still my combined bill is over £90 a month..any body explain

Gilly2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disable tethering

Hello, I am looking at sim only contracts for my child, I want the option to disable tethering at carrier level but keep mobile data for an iphone. Is this something o2 can do, disable tethering at account level on request.

Resolved! PAC code sent 2 days and still no hope!

My partner has recently moved from Vodafone to 02 and wanted to keep his number , we were told this wouldn't be a problem however we've had nothing but problems! The PAC code has been sent to 02 and it's still not working, when I call his old number ...

Kimlou82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access the O2 account due to two delayed payments

Have been currently abroad since January, which means I dont use my O2 number and I missed two payments due to a declined card and now am unable to pay the missed payments as I cannot access the website nor the app, and the payment service is not goi...

DavidMumo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My.bill

Hi i rang up in may to change my bolton so i had unlimited data ive had my bill and another due there is no way i am happy with paying an extra £20 per month for a bit more internet that is disgusting!! If this does not get lowered then i am going el...

Laurac94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos